Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hold your breath

Normally, when I write something for this blog, I like to at least think that its not too close to the content of any of the other ND sites out there, but I couldn't help thinking that what OC Domer wrote today would fit equally well on my site:
"Look, I'll admit that new Irish O-line coach Frank Verducci is sort of handsome in a New Jersey way (if not in a SoCal way), but I'm tired of seeing his mug at the top of my blog, so I have to throw something up here."
Amen. Now lets move away from jokes about my lack of recent posting and move on to some football stuff.
While those iron city mutts were able to walk away with a 6th ring, I was at least able to take solace in the fact that Leinart won't get a ring before Quinn. One thing I disagree with OC Domer, however, was the best commercial. How can you beat this?

Signing day is tomorrow, and while that day always harbors a bit of anxiety for college football fans, I can't say I know enough about the recruiting situation to write much about it now (my one guess is that we don't get Teo), but I'll put something up in the next few days about duds and snubs or something. Have a good week - and for God's sake, Go Irish! Beat Bearcats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the commercial, wrong about T'eo. Yeah!

OC Domer said...

I missed that commercial. I must have blinked.